The content on this site is the exclusive property of DigitalPFS. By purchasing these items, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, which prohibits uploading or otherwise disseminating purchased content. Any use other than personal non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify DigitalPFS immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by DigitalPFS or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else?s password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While DigitalPFS takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGITAL PFS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY?S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DIGITAL PFS WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for DigitalPFS to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us using the ?Contact Us? link.
5. Digital Downloads.
Standard Usage Rules. You may download music to a single registered personal computer ("Primary Computer"). You may then transfer music files and backup license files to up to two (2) additional personal computers ("Secondary Computers") (but without rights to further transfer or copy from those Secondary Computers). You may play music an unlimited number of times on your Primary Computer and your Secondary Computers. You shall be entitled to (A) burn (only from your Primary Computer) Digital Downloads solely for personal, non-commercial use up to ten (10) times, and (B) export Digital Downloads (solely from the Primary Computer) an unlimited number of times to a Portable Device (as defined below). The foregoing are collectively referred to as the "Standard Usage Rules", and together with any more restrictive usage rules that may be imposed by certain labels and licensors, the "Usage Rules".
Different Licensors May Require More Restricted Usage Rules. Unfortunately, certain labels and licensors of digital downloads may require stricter usage rules than the Standard Usage Rules. When applicable, we will identify these more restrictive usage rules prior to your purchase of a Digital Download that is subject to any such restrictive usage rule.
You may only download, transfer, copy and use the Digital Downloads as stated in the particular Usage Rules for that Digital Download, which Usage Rules are hereby incorporated by reference. No other downloads, transfers, copies or uses of Digital Downloads are permitted. All other rights are reserved. As a condition of purchasing each Digital Download, you represent to DigitalPFS that you understand and agree to the limited uses associated with a particular Digital Download?s Usage Rules.
Approved Electronic Devices For Digital Downloads. The Digital Music Downloads are sublicensed for play only upon approved electronic devices. "Approved Electronic Devices" are subject to the Usage Rules above and include the following: (i) the Primary Computer and Secondary Computer registered with this Site, and (ii) lightweight devices that receive and store digital music files, and play them back in analog form, but which are incapable of further transferring Digital Downloads ("Portable Devices"). Portable Devices must support the Windows Media Audio ("WMA") format and meet "Class 1000" standards. WMAs are not compatible with any Macintosh Operating Systems. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY PROVISION HEREIN, DIGITALPFS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY PARTICULAR COMPACT DISC BURNER WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OR THAT ANY COMPACT DISC BURNED WILL FUNCTION IN ALL COMPACT DISC PLAYERS.
Prohibited Uses of Digital Downloads. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, dissassemble, modify or disable any copy protection or use limitation systems associated with any of the Digital Downloads. You may not play and then redigitize any of the Digital Downloads, or upload those Digital Downloads to the Internet. You may not create any "derivative works" by altering any of the Digital Downloads. You may not use the Digital Downloads in conjunction with any other third-party content (e.g, to provide sound for a film). You may not exploit any Digital Download for any commercial purposes (including the sale of bundled Digital Downloads transferred onto Approved Electronic Devices). You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless DigitalPFS.com for your failure to comply with this section.
Conditions to Sublicensing of Digital Downloads to You. Digital Rights Management ("DRM") software will be downloaded onto your Approved Electronic Devices along with your Digital Download music files, and will limit your uses as specified in the Usage Rules. You must first install, and limit any approved uses of the Digital Music Download, using only Windows media Digital Rights Management(DRM) compatible software. You must also first install a software program that is used to compress and decompress ("codec") music files. Digital PFS reserves the right to change at any time, without prior notice to you, the software required to download, transfer, copy and use or limit use of any of the Digital Downloads. The speed at which a Digital Download can be transferred to your registered personal computer depends in large part upon the bandwidth of the connection provided to you by your Internet Service Provider. You are responsible for all charges associated with use of your Internet Service
Availability of Downloads Downloads will be available on our server for seven (7) days after purchase. Please download them in that timeframe.
6. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ("United States"). All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
8. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. DigitalPFS reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. DigitalPFS further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by DigitalPFS upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered, or upon the completion of the license and delivery of a Digital Download, as indicated by our servers. Title to goods passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
9. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. DigitalPFS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Digital PFS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your account has been charged. If your account has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, DigitalPFS shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
10. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. DIGITALPFS RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
11. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF DIGITALPFS?S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, DIGITALPFS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE DIGITALPFS.COM SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
15. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. ? 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), DigitalPFS will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the DigitalPFS and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, DigitalPFS will terminate the infringing customer?s account. Digital PFS may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer?s account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. ? 512(c), DigitalPFS has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. DigitalPFS respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the DigitalPFS website, please contact us using the "Contact Us" link.
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
17. Return Policy. Digital PFS will not refund nor take returns of any dated materials, audio, video, or other electronic media. If you ordered an item incorrectly or change your mind about an item that is returnable, we will refund the purchase price of the unopened, restockable item, less shipping costs. Please be aware that when returning a product shipped with a shipping discount, our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to DigitalPFS.com. If we sent you a defective item or an incorrect item we will arrange for the merchandise to be returned. After receiving your order, the buyer has 14 days to contact Digital PFS for any issue with the order. Digital PFS reserves the right to disallow a return or refund.
18. Referral Rewards Every time you refer a new customer you earn a gift card in the amount of 5% of their 1st order! There is NO LIMIT to the number of people you can refer nor the amount of Referral Rewards you can earn! Just have the people you refer include your Account E-Mail Address when they Register. All rewards expire 1 year after they are earned. Digital PFS reserves the right to discontinue the Referral Rewards program. If the program is discontinued, a notice will be sent to all customers via email, and all remaining rewards will expire 1 month after discontinuing the program. Referral Rewards can only be redeemed for merchandise on the DigitalPFS.com Website.
19. Gift Cards. Gift cards can be earned (using the Referral Rewards program) or purchased. All gift cards expire 1 year from the date of purchased. Gift cards cannot be refunded once they are purchased and can ONLY be redeemed for merchandise on the DigitalPFS.com Website (They have no cash value).
Last modified: November 1, 2009